Monday, May 21, 2012

Conversations by Goldman Sachs Employees in Elevators

Compilation of the finest tweets by GS Elevator

1. #1: If people never trust a skinny chef, they shouldn't want their bankers to be poor.


2. #1: The Euro is dead. They're just bickering over who pays for the funeral.

3. #1: I drive better drunk. I go the speed limit. I concentrate. And I don't use my Blackberry. 
#2: The new S-class drives itself.

4. #1: I saw Zuckerberg at the IPO luncheon in his dopey-looking hoodie. #2: Heard it had 'Team Zimmerman' on the back.

5. #1: My tie collection is worth more than your car.

6.  [Leaving for Teterboro] MD#1: Simple rule. Act like you've been there before. And that applies to everything in life.

7. #1: Insider trading is like pissing in the pool. It sounds dirty, but really isn't that big a deal.

8. #1: A guy came up to me at the gym and asked me what event I was training so hard for. Life, motherfucker.

9. #1: Haircuts are the ultimate economic indicator. In bad times, it's every 8 weeks. In good, it's every 6. #2: I go every 3 weeks.

10. #1: You only live once, and most people don't even do that.

11. #1: Those who can do, do. Those who can't, work at Morgan Stanley.

12.  Associate to Analyst: "My Tuesday night is your Friday night." ED to Associate: "My bar tab is your paycheck."

13. #1: On our anniversary, I send my wife flowers with a Congratulations card.

14. #1: Every guy I know has paid for sex. One way or the other.

15. [CLASSIC] #1: Some chick asked me what I would do with 10 million bucks. I told her I'd wonder where the rest of my money went.

No comments: